Thursday, July 24, 2014

Free Bright Smiles, Bright Futures Kit (K-1st)

Smile! Say Cheese!


Ewww! 
Ain't nobody got time for that! ;) {I know you're singing that line right now!}

We all love pearly whites, don't we? Well, our students deserve the very best, too! That's why I had to be sure and share this program. I have never heard of it before, but so glad I did!


Visit the Colgate site, and if you're a kindergarten or first grade teacher, you can request a FREE Bright Smiles, Bright Futures Kit for your classroom. The registration form is short and sweet. You'll be pleasantly surprised in February 2015 when you will then receive a video, posters, storybooks, curriculum, parent take-homes, and Colgate Kid’s toothbrush and toothpaste samples for each student!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great reminder! I forget about this every year! Some of my kiddos don't have toothbrushes so they always love this.

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a Texas teacher too. :)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of this program before, Heather! I was super excited about it. We have DENTAC (military dental unit) come to our school and they give quick checks and provide freebies, but I know several families could benefit from these extras.

      Thanks for the follow! I just visited your blog and subscribed. Going to go follow on Bloglovin', too! BTW - I saw it said you were in Nacogdoches - I was a lumberjack (though I didn't graduate from there). Did you go to SFA?

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They always make me smile! :)