Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving!


I want to take this moment to say thank you, to all of you who have touched my life through blogging. My bloggy friends are a constant inspiration, provide unparalleled advice, and remind me of the positivity and love within my chosen profession. All of your ideas inspire me and make me a better teacher each and every day.

I know I don't have many readers as I am just starting out, but I wanted to thank you. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog (the one I am transitioning to this blog). I appreciate your words of encouragement and I cannot express my gratitude enough.

I am thankful for the blogging community and the opportunity to collaborate with such wonderful educators.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Turkey Image from free clip art

1 comment:

  1. Hello Melanie! Woo Hoo! I am officially your first blog follower! I commented after you on A Modern Teacher and noticed that you are from Texas. So am I! In fact, I host the Texas Teachers Blog List on my blog and will be adding you to the list. I'm not sure what grade you teach, so I am going to guess and put you under 1st grade. If it's wrong, just let me know and I'll change it. Stop by my blog to check it out and get the Texas Teachers Blog List button, if you'd like. I wish you lots of success!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. They always make me smile! :)