Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Phonics Phones...Whisper Phones... all for cheap!

Okay, so I was reading an old post on Teaching 4 Real's blog when I saw her mention her whisper phones. I commented, even though it was an old post because I wanted to share about the phonics phones I purchased through the CANDL Foundation. Well, I already had 6 emails within minutes asking me for more information. Therefore, I am passing on the information here, too, for all of you.
Source: The CANDL Foundation

The CANDL Foundation offers teachers phonics phones for $2.50 each OR you can purchase a case of 24 for $48 ($2.00 each) which includes the shipping! This is a HUGE savings over teacher retail store whisper/phonics phone prices.

Source: The CANDL Foundation
My students beg to use their phonics phones! They use them independently, during guided reading, and even like to twist it around and let their reading buddy (even stuffed ones!) hear them. Did I mention that you can pull them apart and throw them in the dishwasher to clean them? Yep, they are that awesome! I am in no way associated with The CANDL Foundation, PhonicsQ, or any other entity. I simply googled them a few years ago, requested the free ones with my principal's permission to see their quality, and ultimately ordered a case for my class. Oh, I guess I should mention that if you have never tried these out, you can request 6 for FREE. Yes, you read that correctly. Here is what The CANDL Foundation states:

"If you have never ordered a Phonics Phone, you can request six free phones for your school. Simply download the printable order form and have it signed by the principal of your school."

Yes, please! That's exactly what I did. Therefore, I wanted to share the information with you. Oh - I guess the link would be nice. :) Phonics Phones with The CANDL Foundation!

Do you use phonics phones or whisper phones? Don't you love the results you see with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They always make me smile! :)