Friday, July 5, 2013

Teacher Rewards...Can I get a heck yeah!!!?

Okay, so as many know, I absolutely LOVE to find great deals, discounts, coupon and promotion codes, etc. If there is a deal to be made, I am trying to make it. :) With that said, there are a lot of teacher reward clubs/cards/offers, etc. out there and I just learned of a new one. It may not be new to you, but it sure was to me.



Jo-Ann Fabric (where I can pick up the new polka dot or pirate fabric I need) now has a Teacher Rewards program! You can visit Jo-Ann Fabric's Teacher Rewards sign-up HERE. You will receive your Teacher Rewards card in about 3-4 weeks (still before school starts for some of us!!) and you will be emailed a 20% off coupon. Yes, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. They always make me smile! :)